RID & PROTECT YOUR LAKE, POND OR BEACH FROM MUCK, SLUDGE, ALGAE, FLOATING WEEDS & DEBRIS.
Note: This page is for the AquaThruster with the FreeStanding Frame option. If that is what your here for please keep reading below. If you want to explore other options click any of the links below: To see all other mounting options and get more information regarding the AquaThruster CLICK HERE to go to the main Aqua Thruster product page.
The Aquathruster has been created to handle the rigors of removing and blowing sediment/lake muck from your lake bottom. It has the ability to blast muck from 30-70 feet from wherever it is positioned, depending on which horsepower you choose.
The Free Standing Frame works great for cleaning up the balance of your lake shore if you don’t have a dock or pier. It is easy to reposition and is very effective for blasting sediment or floating debris and algae.
- -Reduces stagnant water
- -Provides aeration & circulation
- -Keeps sediment from settling on the bottom
- -Sweeps the waterfront of floating weeds and debris
- Efficient operation as the ½ hp draws 5 amps, the ¾ hp draws 6.5 amps, and the 1 hp draws 11 amps
- Comes standard with 50’ of submersible power cord and you can increase the cord length in 50’ increments
- All components are UL listed and UL approved
- Multi-faceted clean-up tool
- Includes unconditional two-year warranty
- Available in 110 or 220 Volt option
- 3 sizes including ½, ¾, and 1 hp
- 6 mounting options – Learn More
If you own a dock mount or switch to a dock mount we now offer it with an auto-oscillator. We call it the AquaThruster 360 if you need more information – just give us a call or email us at TheWeedersDigest@gmail.com
Most of our customers find that the 1/2hp and 3/4hp Thursters have more than enough power but if you need the ultimate thrust, we now have a 1hp model too. Yes, it’s more expensive but WOW does it create a current!
There are a lot of things to think about, so if you have any questions, give us a call at 763-551-1441 or 877-224-4899.
Note: This page is for the AquaThruster with the FreeStanding Frame option. If that is what your here for please keep reading below. If you want to explore other options click any of the links below: Or to see them ALL Visit www.AquaThruster.com HERE
NOTE: Some states may have regulations regarding methods that moves or removes things from the lake bottom. You may want to contact your local representative for information on possible regulations in your area.